- 1lb/500g raspberries
- 3oz/75g pinhead oatmeal
- 6 tbsp malt whisky
- 3 tbsp heather honey
- 1pt/600 ml double cream
- Spread oatmeal on a baking sheet and toast in a medium oven until crisp for 3-6 minutes.
- Be careful they don't burn.
- Leave cool.
- Whip the cream until it is thick but not stiff.
- Blend all the raspberries (except 2 which are for decoration) until they form a smooth puree.
- Combine oatmeal, whisky, sugar and cream and raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into tall glasses
- Chill for an hour or two before serving.