Ecover products are made to be effective and have the absolute minimum effect on the environment. They're based on sustainable plant and mineral ingredients, chosen to work well and limit the chemicals in your home and the environment. All our products originate from ecological factories.
Ecover Laundry Tablets - Benefits
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures
- Suitable for all white and colourfast laundry
- Plant based formulation cares for your skin
- Not based on petrochemical ingredients - no phosphates
- No optical brighteners. (*see below for additional information)
Ecover Laundry Tablets - Environmental advantage:
- Quick and complete biodegradability (OECD-test 301F, full product)
- Minimum impact on aquatic life (OECD-test 201&202, full product)
- Against animal testing
- Suitable for septic tanks
Box is made of 95 % recycled cardboard.
The plastic wrappers are made from Polypropylene and is 100% recyclable. (The wrappers protect the powder from damage.)
Ecover Laundry Tablets - Complete ingredients list:
The list below displays ingredients in descending order, with those present in highest quantities first.
Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Zeolite, Sodium C12-18 Alkylsulfate, Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ethoxylated Rapeseed Methyl Esters, Sodium Disilicate, Sodium Poly Asparaginate, Tetra Acetyl Ethylene Diamine, Sodium Citrate, Bentonite, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcellulose, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Subtilisin.
Size: 960g/32 tablets
What are optical brighteners?
Most conventional detergents contain an optical 'brightener.' This is a chemical which reflects light, making your clothes and linens look brighter than they really are. Optical brighteners make an irreversible chemical bond with the skin and exposure is more or less permanent as we are always in contact with some kind of material. Ecover will not use optical brighteners in ANY of our laundry detergents. In addition to the problems they cause to skin they do not increase the washing effect, nor the hygiene of your wash.